NAS Whidbey Island, WA Image 1
    NAS Whidbey Island, WA Image 2

    NAS Whidbey Island, WA Housing and Relocation Information

    Basic Allowance For Housing (BAH)

    The military provides two options for the use of your BAH. The first is living on base. provides you with the necessary information to complete that request.

    Your second option is using your BAH to rent or buy a home off base. provides you with a military-friendly process and pricing for those looking to maximize the use of their BAH.

    On Base Housing ( Rent On Base )

    You can contact the housing office at (360) 257-3331. Please keep in mind that there is a process involved in renting on base housing that may include wait times.

    Off Base Single Family Homes

    For those who are not ready to buy a home, and are looking to rent, check our database for available listings in the area. Click here for Single Family Rentals. Click here for Apartments for Rent.

    Surrounding Cities of Whidbey Island

    Cities around NAS Widbey Island (Purchase a Home) - The cities around this installation are Anacortes, Oak Harbor, Coupeville, and Langley. There are plentiful housing opportunities off base for those looking to get into a new home.

    Search NAS Whidbey Island are Real Estate Listings

    Contact a local Real Estate Agent

    Not sure where you are going? Click here for other installations

    Naval Air Station Whidbey Island is home to Ault Field and the Seaplane Base. There are 19 active duty squadrons currently based at NAS Whidbey Island, and the air station maintains a Search and Rescue unit which uses three Sikorsky MH-60S Nighthawks. Over 50 tenant commands are also located on the Island which provide training, medical and dental, and support services for Whidbey's staff and Marine Corps personnel. Naval Air Station Whidbey Island is located in Oak Harbor, Washington.

    Military personnel looking for on-post housing should to contact the Navy Housing Office within 30 days of arrival. Call the office at 360-257-3331.