NAS Whidbey Island, WA Housing and Relocation Information
Basic Allowance For Housing (BAH) gives active service members two options for housing; living on post or finding a home off-post within the community.
- Once you have orders to move, contact the Housing Services Office (360) 257-3331. They can answer all of your housing questions and provide services such as referrals, resolving tenant-landlord disputes, and guidance for entering lease agreements.
On Base Housing
- Single service members required to live on base, contact Unaccompanied Personnel Housing (UPH) (360) 257-2038 for assistance.
- NAS Whidbey Island on-base housing is privatized and managed by Hunt Military-Pacific Northwest Communities (360) 679-4241, which offers over 450 3-4 bedroom homes in the Crescent Harbor Community based on rank and family size. Homes may include carport, fully equipped kitchen, washer/dryer hookups and master bedroom with en-suite bath. The communities are within close proximity to parks, playgrounds, fitness centers and more.
Off Base Housing
Looking to live off-post? Search our database for rentals and homes for sale.
Buy A House
- Click here to contact a local Real Estate Agent
- Click here to view Homes for Sale
- Click here for a list of Preferred Lenders
Not sure where you are going? Click here for other installations